- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup medicated olive oil, plus 3 Tablespoons unmedicated
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Method: In a large saute pan heat up your unmedicated olive oil and toss in your tomatoes in to the cold pan.
- **If you toss them in when the pan is hot you will be subject to napalm grenades of grease splatter**.
- Heat the pan to medium high and allow the tomatoes to get some color on them. Once they are blistered, turn off the heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- When they have cooled off, place them in your blender bucket with the red wine vinegar and puree.
- Once this is nice and smooth, add the mustard and slowly drizzle in the Medicated Olive Oil fo shizzle.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy this vinaigrette on everything from burgers to salads.